When your revenues are committed to idle office infrastructure, it’s time to seek solutions. It’s the perfect time to cut those costs, whether it’s by reducing the fleet or halving the cost per page.
The Office Printer Dilemma
Safer Return-to-Work and Business Continuity solutions from Advanced UK
With PaperCut software, you take back control. We’ll configure it – remotely – and you’ll see how to help your remote workers, print less, and waste less … and then we’ll show you how to exit those print contracts designed for a pre-COVID-19 workplace.
STOP UNNECESSARY EXPENDITURE
Now is the time to consider the monthly overhead of your multiple office printers. With minimum contracted print volumes, and under-utilised service level agreements, wrapped up in unfair contracts, they’re not helping you!
We’ve got the solution: our software will report every device usage and cost. Now what if we could cut those costs by up to 40%? Take control of print.
Use the power of print management to shrink your environmental footprint and bills, while delivering print the way you operate
Easy, Secure, Waste-free Printing
PaperCut fits with your print environment to support mobile and BYOD printing, automated print queues, and convenient and secure print release. It’s used by many 1,000’s of businesses around the world precisely to save money.
Benefits at a glance
- Implement print policies to force users to print responsibly (such as in greyscale or duplex).
- Stop wastage, with secure print release (12% of print jobs go directly to the recycling bin).
- Get full reporting, from how many trees you’ve consumed, to which printers are idle, broken, or simply costing you a small fortune.
- Enable visitor, guest, BYOD and mobile printing – perfect for staff working from home. All enabled without any printer drivers!
- Supports almost every printer, from humble desktops to the largest MFDs with touch-screen controls.
- Find-Me Printing delivers support for global print queues: With this setup, end-users print to a single central global queue and then release their print job at any device. The print job “follows” you to the printer. The central queue is referred to as a global or virtual queue. That’s tailor-made for the remote worker!
For any brand of printer, anywhere
- Businesses save up to 20% by implementing just the secure print release and find-me printing functionality.
- Mix in print policies to encourage duplex, or your own rules, and you’ll soon not only be saving paper but also making users more productive and doing less admin work!
- The final part of the puzzle is how Advanced UK will then take your print reports and show you exactly how and where the additional saving might be realised.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.