As every responsible organisation seeks to create the safest possible public, commercial and industrial spaces, it must be remembered that COVID-19 is not the only threat vector. Seasonal influenza, norovirus, legionnaires disease and many other illnesses are the result of various viruses, bacteria, moulds and even certain yeast spores.
Introduction to our PPE & Sanitisation Solutions
Counteracting these pathogens in ‘the new normal’ demands a multi-faceted and systematic approach to hygiene. Both employees and the public will demand your attention to detail.
At Advanced UK, we invested considerably from the very start of the COVID-19 pandemic to reinforce our business continuity plan.
The result? We’ve assembled a comprehensive product portfolio which covers core PPE equipment (with a total environmentally friendly focus), and sanitisation solutions which span from personal 24-hour hand sanitisers through to electrostatically operated systems which can protect entire airports, hospitals, factories and offices.
Safe. Proven. Effective.
Explore options for purchase, rental, lease, or even the Advanced UK cleaning service for total peace of mind!
- With so many options, you can count on Advanced UK to guide your selection carefully. With the total support from the manufacturers we represent, we can provide you with the requisite safety documents as appropriate.
- We’re proud to be able to offer every practical option to get you started: purchase, rent, or lease our systems.
- Why not consider our monthly workplace cleaning, using the latest electrostatic spray systems combined with 30-day detergents?
- You want to use your current cleaning contractor? No problem, we can supply them the equipment and detergents!
- Our goal is to provide you with the optimal products tailored for your facilities, backed up by a comprehensive consumables and supplies agreement so you’re assured of a quality delivery and absolute peace of mind.
Use our Zoono sanitisers for hospital-grade protection from pathogens. Hand gels last for 24-hours, while the surface sprays are effective for up to 30-days.
Electrostatic Detergent Sprayers Electrostatic technology creates an all-encompassing protective mist, which disinfects the surfaces your manual cleaning will never reach.
Biosafe Door Furniture
Replacing door handles, push plates and levers with lifetime assured anti-pathogenic materials is the new way to build lasting protection into your facilities.
Touch-safe PPE Film
Specially developed for the medical and food industries, clear, adhesive, Zinc Oxide films can be applied to virtually any surface, to reduce pathogen communication rates.
Eco-sure PPE Facemasks
With billions of facemasks being produced and returned to the environment, often carelessly, the risks posed by anything which contains polypropylene is severe. Why not consider bamboo viscous masks which are totally biodegradable?
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.