Contactless correspondence is a must-have for a safer working environment.
Hybrid Mail & Digital Mailrooms
Safer Return-to-Work and Business Continuity solutions from Advanced UK
Our proven Hybrid Mail service centralizes your outbound and inbound mail to one off-site location, so your staff manage all paper-based correspondence in a purely digital format – wherever your staff are based.
It’s always been more efficient and lowers your costs, but it’s safer too. Scalable to match the needs of every organisation.
Submit mail from your desktop, for automatic sorting and cleansing by Royal Mail for the maximum discount. We print fold, stuff and despatch – entirely by machine!
Your inbound post is simply redirected to our service delivery centre, where it’s opened, scanned and routed to the designated recipients.
With Hybrid Mail you boost productivity without adding staff, and you simplify the IT support needs of your remote staff
Reducing employee risk
Researchers from Bath, Bristol and Southampton* have revealed the hazards posed by handling post and packages. They’ve highlighted that COVID-19 is passed through the same vectors as flu, and they recommend the same precautions, including disinfecting mail.
Benefits at a glance
- No need for multiple desktop laser printers, in-house print servers, or franking machines.
- No procurement or storage costs for pre-printed documents or letterhead stationery.
- Track and monitor your mail from creation through to delivery.
- Fully automate the receipt and distribution of inbound correspondence.
- Compatible with our portfolio of leading document management and workflow software solutions.
- ISO27001 and in-built disaster recovery ensures total business continuity, no matter what the eventuality.
- Security! Our service is used by central government and the NHS.
- Environmentally friendly.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.