Your organisation thrives on its information, both paper and digital. Access and reliability are critical. It then generates revenue through satisfying clients via your many processes being executed reliably, perhaps even 24×7.
Document Management and Process Workflow
Unified control of information & processes is critical to your business continuity planning
Affordable document management and workflow platforms meet these challenges. With the pressures of a displaced workforce (mobile, home, office), and the urgency of business continuity planning, you can benefit from a system to reduce errors, improve access, foster efficiency, and drive productivity. Advanced UK are your partner of choice.
ACCESS, CONTROL AND COMPLIANCE
We’re in the most litigious and regulated business environment in history as recession threatens the collapse of entire industries.
You need uninterrupted access to your data, and to manage the processes without error. Only a dedicated document management system can suffice. Implementation strengthens your business, and the ROI can be measured in mere months
Missing documents upset staff and customers alike, while also representing multiple regulatory breaches too.
Document Management and Workflow
FinancesOnline offer an excellent summary of the benefits of document management software, a DMS, noting they ‘include optimized document handling, improved data accessibility, streamlined file searches and lower document management costs. In addition, having such tools will allow you to get a tighter grasp on the security of your company files while improving collaboration by making data sharing easy.’
Workflow solutions are now part and parcel of the best software suites, and they’re configured to enforce your business rules in the form of process management.
In terms of your business continuity planning, it’s an absolute that if you haven’t yet documented your processes or invested in a DMS, your organisation is exposed to a critical risk. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, this is clearly unacceptable.
With our rigorous approach to documenting your requirements, process mapping, and risk mapping, you’ll discover why our team are recognised experts in their field.
Advanced UK offer three industry leading DMS solutions, which range in functionality, price, and completeness of features. This enables us to ensure that every client, from the smallest business to global corporations, can deploy the solutions they require across single departments or the entire enterprise.
Benefits at a Glance
- Have 24×7 access to your paper and digital documents from anywhere;
- Leading DMS solutions unify your entire information stream, relieving your staff from email overload;
- Collaboration, version control, large file transfer, client web portals and similar features facilitate co-working;
- Strict access-controls are combined with 256-bit AES encryption to protect your organisation from data misuse or theft.
- Choose from on-premise Cloud/SaaS or hybrid solutions, according to your security preferences.
- Enable the DMS-integrated workflow modules to streamline business processes and to eliminate manual data entry.
- Automation is especially powerful when deployed in your finance, HR, logistics departments. Reduce your staff headcount while improving the customer experience.
- Ensure rigid regulatory compliance, whether for the Data Protection Act, SRA, HMRC, FCA and more.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.