Advanced UK are UK leaders in the supply of contactless printing devices: configure your print job at your workstation or mobile, device and simply ‘release’ the completed printed job with a key card or fob.
Contactless Printing Solutions
Safer Return-to-Work and Business Continuity solutions from Advanced UK
Similarly, your staff can print remotely – even from their mobile devices – and documents and correspondence can be despatched centrally. In all of these scenarios, you’re helping to bolster your organisation’s cyber-security too.
Is your office printer a health risk? Both the The UK Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) agree: ’contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that COVID-19 spreads’ – and your printers are shared devices.
You have a duty of care to protect your staff, and eliminating shared devices is a requirement.
Contactless Printing + Xerox Workplace Suite boosts productivity and lowers costs from the outset
Take control of your printing!
Every business needs to have secure and convenient ways for their workforce to access printing devices, regardless of where the job originates or needs to be sent. With COVID-19, this must also be safe!
Benefits at a glance
- Choose card, cardless, phone or tablet-based authentication, including NFC or QR code authentication by mobiles.
- Access the full range of ConnectKey business apps via Single Sign On (SSO).
- Secure your confidential data, and release print jobs from the Xerox Workplace Mobile App which lets you view and release print jobs from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Business heads can closely monitor printing, and costs, with real-time insight into activity.
- Simple submission means you can submit print jobs by email, perfect for remote workers.
- Initiate direct MFP scanning directly from your mobile device using the Workplace Mobile App.
- Enable job quotas by individual or department, and benefit from project codes to deliver more precise client billing.
How Do I Find Out More?
Call the Advanced UK sales team on 01895 811811 to configure your solution.
For any brand of printer, anywhere
Xerox Workplace Solutions boost productivity and reduce costs with modular authentication, print management, and mobility solutions.
Control and manage your printer fleet, while enabling mobile productivity with simplified workflows, convenience, and security for any brand of printer, anywhere.
Award-winning Cisco and McAfee security controls are embedded so you can restrict print data to your network, or permit staff to print across multiple networks and locations.
It’s the future of print.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.