Gaining your Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) is the first step towards creating a robust business, one able to face – and survive – the modern challenges.
Business Continuity Certification Training
Strengthen your Organisation with a Certificate of Business Continuity
We’ve designed our course to deliver 1:1 personalised training. It’s the essential preparation for the examination, and it’s suitable for all interested members of your organisation.
Best of all, it’s 100% online with your tutor, and paced to allow ample study (and work) time.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY – IT’S A MUST!
Business Continuity is not just an IT problem! Your auditors have a legal duty to understand the continued viability of your business, your suppliers, shareholders, and your bank may be questioning your creditworthiness and risk, and your clients will also be undertaking their own due diligence.
Prepare your business, using both external guidance and internal staff to demonstrate in concrete terms that you’re ready!
How would you rate your business continuity preparations? Is your organisation ready for the tidal wave of change?
Why Business Continuity?
The Advanced UK specialist consultancy team for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) have the experience to address the needs of organisations of all sizes, and across diverse industries.
As the COVD-19 crisis has highlighted, business continuity is far more than an IT issue. You face risks from fire, flood, regulatory breaches, and public relations disaster too. Your supply chain can disintegrate overnight, and critical clients can vanish.
Training in how to recognise and prepare for such risks is your first line of defence. Certification doesn’t make you an expert, but it increases your potential to become self-reliant and, thereby, stronger.
A Tidal Wave of Change
Your organisation is unique, as are your risks. No one else has the same people, processes, or geography. You’re also facing a truly unprecedented rate of change and, thus, fresh perils which must be recognised and mitigated.
For example, remote working carries enormous risks, spanning IT, HR, H&S, and regulatory. How will you manage the new normal, and has your Executive dedicated the additional resources to cope?
Digital transformation is accelerating too, as organisations are forced to ‘do more with less’, and this transition highlights the weaknesses in your processes and the shortcomings in your internal documentation.
Sponsor your key staff to gain formal certification in business continuity, and you’ll reap the benefits as your own team understand and implement the required methodologies to deliver the resilience you demand.
Our Unique Training Approach
- Our courses are all online, which eliminates travel costs while minimising interruptions to your work cycles.
- Your course tutor holds formal teaching qualifications, and many years of experience.
- Personalised learning is most effective, and so our courses are designed for 1:1 or 1:2 learning. Engage with your tutor directly, referencing your organisation privately.
- ‘Boiler room’ training results in surface knowledge, so we teach one day per week for better knowledge retention.
- We cover the six modules: Policy and Programme Management, Embedding Business Continuity, Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Validation, with practise exams and revision sessions.
- Prior to taking the CBCI exam, we conduct a full-day review so you can be ready to score the highest marks.
- The CBCI examination is two hours in duration, conducted online. Lasting exactly two hours, the candidates must tackle 120 multiple-choice questions.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.