Implementing a print management solution will enable you to dramatically increase data security, reduce costs by up to 15% and reduce the environmental impact of print. New cloud-based solutions also will allow you to manage remote sites and eliminate the need for any print servers.
We see the demand for these solutions across all size businesses, and you should expect a return on investment within 12 – 24 months as well as the possible peace of mind on data security.
Advanced UK has a vendor agnostic approach working with all the industry leaders, to present you the right solution based on your requirements and we take into consideration
- Different authentication methods from PIN, Cards, NFC, QR Code, Email.
- Weigh up the benefits of cloud versus on-premise solutions
- Different offerings from Papercut, Equitrac, Safecom, Printerlogic, Xerox & SafeQ
- Consideration is taken for monitoring, rules, reporting and print driver management
- The balance of ease of use, security & control, mobile users, cost, reduce network traffic & fleet optimisation
Output manager provides you with robust security by allowing you to restrict printing of highly sensitive documents and give you smart workflows to help with any redaction requirements and redirect sensitive documents to a secure print location with an audit trail.