In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs and focus their employee’s energy on their core proposition. For many SMEs, the associated costs for printing and managing documents remain unknown and all too often purchasing decisions are made tactically. Other challenges include the fact that up to 70% work with third-party IT companies who often lack the skills and expertise in Managed Print Services.
Managed Print & Document Services Opportunities for SME
With centralised management of your networked print devices, the Managed Print Services solution is scalable for by user, department or companywide. Our solution balances the needs of budget versus services versus innovation.
Main benefits realised are generally based around cost savings, environmental, freeing up IT resource time and data security.
|Without Managed Print Service||The Managed Print Services benefits|
|Unknown and uncontrolled print costs||Predictable costs|
|Colour toner cost is very unpredictable and can be out of control||Fixed cost per page regardless of colour coverage|
|A separate process for service & supplies||One point of contact for service, ordering and supply status|
|Excess supplies on hand or not available when you need them||Just in time deliveries automated to be there a few days before you need them|
|Multiple vendors and suppliers for consumables, service & account management||One partner – One solution embracing all elements|
|Unknown print volume||Monthly/ Quarterly reports detailing print activity to support invoicing|
|Very reactive approach to service always resulting in an onsite engineer attending on site between 4 – 8 hours, sometimes with no clear defined SLAs|
30% of calls handled proactively by Advanced
With downtime kept to less than 10 minutes. In the event of an engineer needed 4 – 8 hours with defined SLAs
Additional benefits for SME’s include – “Total peace of mind.”
- Cut costs on printing costs through a standardised cost per page regardless of coverage or wastage. Also, you don’t pay anything for the consumables until you print something.
We usually see savings of 15-30% with companies moving to a level 1 Managed Print Services solution.
- Reduce energy– Typically 10-15% reduction in the environmental impact of print on the environment
- Reduce waste by allowing the Managed Print Services system only to order what you need when you need it
- Free up IT resources for more business-critical tasks and reduce some third-party IT charges for printer related issues
- Control and forecasting of budgeting made a lot more comfortable with a fixed cost per page and reliable management information to forecast expenditure
- Increase device uptime with us monitoring the printers remotely and proactively managing enabling us to achieve devices uptime by 99%.
- Software enhancements to help with cloud-based services, data security, GDPR and integration into other back-end systems
Our support team of sales, customer service, support desk and IT team are all based in Uxbridge, and we currently have over 1,500 devices which are proactively managed under our Managed Print Services proposition across the UK.
We use industry leading incident management solutions to ensure you are kept up to speed with any developments and the advanced technology allows us to remote in and fix 30% of issues remotely within 10 minutes.
Our on the road field-based technicians resource pool is more than 300 engineers across the UK.
Therefore, means you have total peace of mind that if it is documented and print-related you have just one company, Advanced UK to look after you.