Integrated electronic document management offers far more than a way to replace cumbersome paper with digital files. It’s a comprehensive system that converts your company’s documents into valuable resources and business intelligence insights.
Advanced UK has a vendor agnostic approach from SME through to Corporate Enterprise solutions. We are specialists in installing electronic document management systems with minimum disruption to your employees’ work. We offer a complete end to end solution and will work with you to ensure not only installation runs smoothly but also that your day-to-day activities are not disrupted.
We work with Docuware, Xerox DocuShare with both cloud and on-premise solutions.
What is a document management system?
In a nutshell, it is a software solution that integrates with your IT systems and allows you to store and organise all your company documents electronically in a central repository, for safe-keeping, secure and controlled access and storage space saving.
What are the benefits of having an electronic document management system?
- Secure document storage: store all documents in a central, electronic document repository avoiding any possible damage and tampering and saving space in your office.
- Legal document retention compliance: a DMS helps ensure your business is fully compliant with any recordkeeping regulations that may apply to you.
- Easy and quick access: have all your documents at your reach, anywhere, even on-the-go.
- Document version management: employees can read, share, and modify the same document, avoiding duplication and confusion.
- Intelligent document indexing: with its digital document filing logic, each document is automatically tagged with relevant keywords, so they are organised logically.
- Document approval system: users with permission can approve documents easily by adding a digital approval stamp.
- Controlled access: Grant selected access to each user – so they can view, verify, and authorise as needed.
How do we work?
- We understand your needs and offer the best solution.
- We create a plan of implementation, involving you every step of the way.
- Our team implements the agreed solution with minimum disturbance for you or your employees’ workload.
- We ensure all your employees know how to use the system to its full capability.
- We are always only a call away. We will maintain an ongoing relationship to support you anytime
See the link below to a short video