iXware Cloud Scanning is a smart, global, online service which lets you scan documents to email or online repositories in different file formats. This scanning service gives the user basic scanning functionality without the need for local software or server. No system administration, maintenance or need to upgrade, ever. IXware Cloud Scanning is always up-to-date for document conversion and storage.
All the benefits of a scanning and fax server without the need for – or costs of – a server, software, installation, infrastructure, management or maintenance. Scanning to different file formats and online storage, without a server!
• Efficiency – Scan documents directly in the right file format to your email, SharePoint Online, Office 365, Google Drive or Dropbox.
• Reduced Cost – Save on the hardware, the software, the infrastructure, the installation, the management, the upgrades and the maintenance
• High Performance and Continuous Availability – Automatic load balancing, failover and in-service upgrades ensures high availability.
• Shifts IT Focus – free up resources by outsourcing scanning and faxing requirements.
• Mobility – Employees can access documents wherever they are.
• Future proof – iXware Cloud Scanning can easily grow with your company’s needs. The Service can be expanded with Fax functionality. Migrations to iXware’s Enterprise or Dedicated Cloud solutions for scanning and fax are also possible. Scan documents to a text searchable PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, Open Office and other formats
iXware Cloud Scanning lets you choose the output format for your
scans. Scanning to text searchable PDF, text searchable PDF/A, MS
Word, MS Excel and Rich Text Format (RTF) are examples of what’s
possible. Scan your document directly to your email or online
storage (like Google Drive and Dropbox) in the right output format.