Advanced UK features a 50,000 item online store for every office need.
The UK’s Ultimate Online Store for Office Solutions
The UK’s Ultimate Online Store for Office Solutions
Advanced UK invested so you can simplify your procurement, minimise your cross-charging time, and enjoy corporate-level savings.
We support your online purchasing experience, by email or telephone, and our reliable delivery service ensures that your products are shipped out to you for next day service, whether to your office or directly to your remote workers at their homes.
THE POWER OF ADVANCED UK
Everything you’re likely to need is here, including printers, copiers, MFDs, telephones, exhibition and display accessories, stationery, displays, janitorial, PPE, COVID-19 sanitisation, laptops, pens, filing cabinets, shelving … and 50,000 other items too!
Our clients recognise the need to simplify such procurement as it reduces fraud and wastage, while ensuring total support for hybrid workers too. Try it, and experience the ultimate in speedy, flexible, service.
Eliminating the wastage, fraud, and expense of uncontrolled office supplies procurement can save £1,000’s
We designed our online store to save you time and money. It’s because we work with so many large corporations that we know the importance of easy to use invoices to facilitate accurate and cost-centre management.
- Live order tracking and online PODs;
- Slick quotation, cost centre management and core list functionality;
- View past purchases and favourites;
- Direct access to invoices & statements
- Mobile optimised;
- Sophisticated site navigation and very quick and accurate search across 50,000 different products;
- Fully integrated customer query system.
Your contemporary office environment calls for stylish design in every aspect of the design specification. We believe you shouldn’t follow a trend, but ra https://www.advancedsupplies.uk.com/ther that you concentrate first on good looks, aesthetics, and the quality of materials.
- Fully integrated customer query system;
- Use of FedEx for all distribution;
- Order by 5pm and receive goods the next day
- Excellent customer support. Calls answered within a few seconds;
- No “quibble” returns and back orders;
- Monitor customer satisfaction/call handling times across all supply chain areas;
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50.00 (excl. vat);
- Free returns within 14 days of purchase;
- Take advantage of our low-price guarantee;
- Open an interest-free credit account.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Here you can explore our comprehensive range of technology solutions and services. Just remember, you don’t have to go it alone! Why not call us, or use the contact form, and schedule a 1:1 meeting online or at your offices? We’re always ready to invest our time to help you discover the most appropriate and cost effective approach. There’s no charge for you to gain from our experience, and you’ll fast discover why Advanced UK is trusted by organisations covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Save time and call us directly on 01895 811811. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you have, or offer free guidance on the best solution for your business.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.