To provide a comfortable and affordable printing and mailing service, we use Xerox’s Hybrid Mail Service. With the cost-effective service, you can create, manage and print your company’s mail for a fraction of the cost that you might be spending today. To add, you will also see a significant increase in staff productivity and effectiveness.
The beauty with the Hybrid Mail Service is there is no need to deliver what you used to do, once it comes into place; for example;
• No further manual signing, sealing, inserting, franking or collection.
• Electronically transmit jobs to one of four Service Delivery Centres across the UK. This means there is no need to purchase multiple desktop printers, an immediate cost saving already.
• Print the letterhead with the letter, all at once; therefore no more bulk storage or wasted paper, if the letterhead content changes.
What can you do with Hybrid Mail solution:
• Royal Mail Business Mail will offer a higher postage discount rate
• Able to send out mail directly to your customers without leaving your desk
Ready to send your clients documents from your PC, Laptop or other devices
• Staff productivity and efficiency increase, due to the removal of tasks involved in manual posting a letter.
• Integrate with your customers’ in-house applications with an API that can retain existing mail composition and templates.
• Check the accuracy that the letter is being delivered the accurate address details on time, by looking on the Royal Mail Database
• Track and monitor mail from creation to delivery
• Audit trail, and track & trace through Royal Mail integration.
• Archive printed jobs so you can view them again and also they can be reprinted.
The Hybrid Mail solution allows your business to submit mail to our mail servers securely. Through this process, it is arranged and cleansed and therefore receives the maximum discount from Royal Mail. After that, it is transmitted electronically to one of four Service Delivery Centre in the UK. It is at this stage, that the mail is printed, folder and into an envelope, in preparation to be collected by a courier or delivered by Royal Mail.