Because print shouldn’t be problematic! It’s not, with Printer in a Box! It’s everything you require to provide fully supported quality desktop printing for your staff, at lower cost, and total freedom from IT support issues.
Printer in a Box
Printer in a Box
is our innovative managed print service. We call it Print at your Service (PayS), and it makes printing problem-free, both for your staff and your IT support team. Best of all, it lowers your costs!
With comprehensive support for the entire contract and next day delivery, it’s perfect for office or remote-based staff who need a quality desktop printer without the hassles.
Featuring fixed costs, regardless of whether colour or mono, you’ll see your saving add up fast!
Supplies as a Service benefits
- Simplified ordering ensures next-day delivery to your office or the homes of your remote employees.
- Hassle free set-up with configuration wizards to guide you, and remote support on-tap in the event there’s a problem.
- We’ve designed the system with fixed monthly costs, wrapped up with a simple billing system to make your finance director smile.
- Featuring the same cost for colour or mono printing, we’ve removed the barriers to producing the high-quality documents your staff want.
- Environmentally sound, as you use the devices for their entire working life.
- Freedom for your IT team, as we manage 100% of print-related issues.
Features to benefit your business
- It’s a formidable fully managed service for your desktop printers and MFDs, whether you have just one or hundreds.
- Automatic supplies replenishment, so work continues without interruption. There’s no need for employees to order, pay, and expense for printer toners!
- Remote support included for the entire length of the agreement.
- Fixed monthly costs, with an agreed monthly volume and no designated colour / mono split.
by our dedicated team, removing any hassle for your centralised team.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.