Put an effective communications system at the heart of your business with Phone in a Box. Discover a fully-featured, adaptable hosted phone system that gives you complete control of your telecoms and grows comfortably with your business.
Phone in a Box
Phone in a Box
is a hosted phone service that provides you with the equipment, call bundle, management portal and backup facilities you need to run your business successfully.
From handsets with all the key business features to online portals that give you a complete overview of all call activity,
Complete Phone in a Box drives productivity and cost management throughout your business.
Call service options include
- A range of handsets with features including conference calling, group pickup, multiple concurrent call traffic.
- Auto attendant and music on hold functions.
- Call recording and cloud-based archiving.
- Voicemail with messages sent as email attachments for instant retrieval.
- Online dashboards show up-to-date call traffic that gives managers a clear view of call handling, missed calls, unanswered calls, time taken to answer.
Features to benefit your business
- Be “in the office” wherever you are: user licences mean that you are not tied to specific locations. The flexibility of Phone in a Box means that remote or home-based workers can function as effectively as if they were on site.
- Includes your choice of call bundle for local, national and mobile calls.
- Intelligent call routing minimises the danger of missing calls and provides cover at other locations or via a mobile.
- Disaster recovery plans ensure you are never out of reach: calls are automatically diverted to an alternative number (e.g. your mobile).
- Phone features include multiple concurrent calls (so no-one has to hear the engaged tone), conference calling and full displays for effective call management.
- As the business expands, adding new users is simplicity itself – no need to consider additional telephone lines or expensive on-site PBX equipment.
- Plug & play functionality means phones can be moved to different locations and will operate instantly when connected to a broadband service.
- Integrating Microsoft Teams with the most stable and reliable voice-communication platform, Cisco out of the box!
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.