Give your business supplies efficiency! with Office Supplies in a Box! Featuring Office Supplies as a Service (OSaaS), it’s the total solution to centralise and control your supplies purchasing!
Office Supplies in a Box
Supplies in a Box
is the fresh approach to simplifying the purchasing of office supplies. We call it Office Supplies as a Service (OSaaS)!
Give your staff access to our incredible portal which features more than 50,000 items, including furniture products. Enjoy centralised control, great discounts, and simplified procurement processes.
Supplies as a Service benefits
- Take advantage of fixed pricing structures and discounts.
- Eliminate time-wasting purchase order requisition cycles.
- Save staff from the inconvenience of having to expense items – a real headache for remote workers.
- Take control of office expenditures through our platform’s comprehensive audit trail utility.
Features to benefit your business
- Sophisticated online portal puts an incredible 50,000 office products at your fingertips for one-stop procurement.
- Next business day delivery to your office or the homes of your remote employees
- By including furniture products, you can simplify compliance with your Health & Safety obligations to equip your remote workers with the correct seating etc.
- All queries answered by our dedicated team, removing any hassle for your centralised team.
- Strong analytics to monitor spend across all users.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.