Give your business computer power with Device in a Box. Featuring Device as a Service (DaaS), it’s the total solution to ensure your staff have the quality laptop computers they need to be productive, without the headaches!
Device in a Box
Device in a Box
is the ultimate fully managed service for your laptop computer requirements. We call it Device as a Service!
Take delivery of the highest specification top brand name laptops for a fixed monthly fee, 0% interest, and no CapEx required!
Free up your IT support team, as we manage all support and analytics – so you can focus on running your business!
Device as a Service benefits
- Choose the professional brand names you prefer, such as Dell, HP, Lenovo etc.
- Includes lifetime support for all devices, including parts and servicing.
- No CapEx required, and with 0% interest for the life of the agreement, it’s sound financial sense your finance director will appreciate.
- Minimise downtime for all staff, and especially remote workers, as we manage the issues before they become problems.
- Our specialist analytics teams measure and monitor your usage requirements to ensure each staff member has the right machine for the tasks they undertake.
- Utilisation of the asset for its entire working life means you’re helping the environment.
Features to benefit your business
- Deploy the latest top brand name laptops, tailored for the needs of your staff.
- Simplify support, especially for remote workers, and reduce your internal or subcontracted IT support costs.
- Fixed monthly costs, varying only according to the device specification.
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.