innDex is a cloud-based construction management tool to automate every site-based document process
innDex Construction Workforce Management
innDex empowers people working in the construction industry by digitising and automating processes to save businesses time and money.
innDex is compliance and digitalisation delivered!
- Reduce site paperwork by as much as 80%.
- Transfer your Clerk of Works duties to the innDex field app to reduce paper processes and wastage.
- Use the innDex progress reporting tools to minimise site paperwork, improve accuracy and compliance.
- The time saved can be assigned to other tasks, therefore increasing staff productivity.
- Clearly log and present H&S issues observed on site with accurate presentation and record keeping.
- Manage site teams’ quality issues in real-time via a bespoke dashboard.
- Demonstrate improved project management and accountability to your clients.
Designed for principal contractors, client organisations, sub-contractors, consultants and materials suppliers.
The ultimate modular staff and resource management system for the construction industry
Overview of the innDex suite
innDex brings all of your processes together in one platform, so you benefit through automating and digitalising processes to improve your company’s efficiency, productivity and health and safety management requirements
innDex also improves the way you deliver your Clerk of Works offering to clients, while saving you project costs and enhancing your compliance.
The platform is simple to use and enables you to provide both developers and contractors with detailed records of quality, H&S and environmental issues observed on site.
The result: you create accountability amongst all parties involved in a project and, ultimately, you’re providing all project stakeholders with value for money.
innDex is a modern, easy-to-use versatile app library which can cover almost any document process on site, including:
- profile pre-induction
- Right to work checks
- Site access controls
- Time Management
- H&S and quality
- Transport Management
- Know your people
- Project data and analytics
- Training and e-learning
- Daily diaries
- Progress monitoring
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.