Create window clings and specialist direct mail with white toner on dark media. Ideal for print shops, hospitality, marketing
Xerox Printer VersaLink® C8000W
Xerox Printer VersaLink® C8000W
The C8000W is remarkable: it enables you to print with white underlays onto dark media, for industry-leading opacity and brightness, all in a single pass.
The result? CMYK images brought to life on dark media and window clings, creating an impressive and dramatic visual effect.
Outstanding performance for marketing creatives, enabling colour printing with white toner.
- Print on coloured media and produce excellent print quality
- Create window signage, including window clings and clear labels
- Make direct mail pieces stand out from the crowd with printed coloured envelopes
- Small and low-cost entry point to a world of new print applications
Paper size A3
Monthly Duty Cycle 205,000
Avg. monthly volume 20,000
The C8000W is a versatile and powerful revenue generator for your business
Why Advanced UK Recommends the VersaLink C8000W
The C8000W is equipped with the Xerox ConnectKey business app library, so you can do much more than just print. This printer can manage your day to day needs, but it can also become your in-house marketing platform or revenue generating service.
The C8000W is exceptionally affordable, well within the budgets of many sectors, including the education, travel, hospitality and retail sectors.
New users can get up to speed quickly, easily importing and customising graphics in conjunction with the optional BiancoDigitale software suite, or graphics designers can use their suite of choice, such as Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
How Do I Find Out More?
Call the Advanced UK sales team on 01895 811811 to configure your solution.
At a Glance:
See the Key Benefits of the VersaLink C8000W
- Print on dark media and films
- Paper sizes up to A3
- Exceptional quality output
- High monthly volume.
- Creates new revenue stream for copy shops
- Small footprint
- Comes with ConnectKey App Library
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.