The finest digital workplace assistant ever conceived: print, scan, email, plus gain the full array of ConnectKey apps!
Xerox MFD AltaLink® C8100
Xerox MFD AltaLink® C8100
New for 2020, the C8100 is the newest Xerox A3 colour MFD, and it’s blisteringly fast: print at 70ppm or scan at 270ipm.
The print quality is magnificent. It uses Super Fine High-Definition toner, for detail so perfect you would think you job was from a high-end commercial print shop.
Presented by Joe Gallagher of Advanced UK, and recorded at the Xerox Innovation Centre in Uxbridge, UK., anyone looking for a versatile, eco-friendly upgrade to their office printer will find this presentation invaluable.
Superior ergonomics and productivity are combined with affordable configurations to bring the industry’s highest print quality to your office.
- Award-winning print quality without optional external servers
- Technology array includes mobile and cloud-ready print, plus RFID etc.
- Comprehensive array of finishing options for stitching, folding, booklet making, hole punching, and more
- Long sheet banner option for 320 x 1,320mm prints
Speed (upto) 70ppm
Paper size A3 + banner
Monthly Duty Cycle 300,000
Avg. monthly volume 40,000
Personalise, automate, and produce commercial-grade print quality
Why Advanced UK Recommends the Altalink C8100
The C8100 series is the most popular high speed office printer, with true multifunctional device capabilities as it comes with the Xerox ConnectKey business app library as standard, all accessible via a 10.1” touchscreen.
The user-based personalisation of the interface boosts productivity, and the security features are best-in-class for robust network security.
For the modern office with limited space, the optional finisher with booklet maker stitcher permits quality turnaround without having to outsource.
With banner printing support, engineers and marketers alike will appreciate the options available to print 1,200 x 2,400 dpi high-definition prints quickly and at the highest quality. Enhance further with a dedicated print server.
How Do I Find Out More?
Call the Advanced UK sales team on 01895 811811 to configure your solution.
At a Glance:
See the Key Benefits of the Altalink C8100
- It’s affordable, compact, fast, and quiet!
- It’s fast! Scan at up to 270 images per minute
- Incorporates an integrated document finisher
- Long sheet feed kit for 1,320x 320mm prints
- Up to 6,140 sheets of paper for the busy office
- Advanced security features such as Trusted Platform Module for network protection
- Exceeds environmental recommendations, such as EPEAT, Energy Star and Blue Angel
Trusted Xerox Platinum Partner
Advanced UK is one of four trusted Xerox Platinum Partners and established for over a quarter of a century (since 1991). We pride ourselves with focusing on reliable customer service, entwined with the ability to identify and deliver the best managed-print service, production printing and digital transformation solutions for our clients’ every need. We also work in collaboration with leading technology and software providers to further enhance our value proposition and operate with a vendor-neutral approach.
1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.