An integrated electronic document management offers far more than a way to replace cumbersome paper with digital files. It’s a comprehensive system that converts your company’s documents into valuable resources and business intelligence insights.
What is a document management system?
In a nutshell, it is a software solution that integrates with your IT systems and allows you to store and organise all your company documents electronically in a central repository, for safe-keeping, easy and controlled access and storage space saving.
Solutions which handle and manage various types of documents digitally go by many different names, such as ‘enterprise content management’, ‘file management system’ and ‘records management’. In general, they all offer a document storage solution, meaning your documents are filed and organised in a centralised pool to save you time, money, and space.
At Advanced UK, we are specialists in installing electronic document management systems with minimum disruption to your employees’ work. We offer a complete solution and will work with you to ensure not only installation runs smoothly but also that your day-to-day activities are not disrupted.
What are the benefits of having an electronic document management system?
- Secure document storage: store all documents in a central, electronic document repository avoiding any possible damage and tampering and saving space in your office.
- Legal document retention compliance: a DMS helps ensure your business is fully compliant with any record keeping regulations that may apply to you.
- Easy and quick access: have all your documents at your reach, anywhere, even on-the-go.
- Document version management: employees can read, share, and modify the same document, avoiding duplication and confusion.
- Intelligent document indexing: with its digital document filing logic, each document is automatically tagged with relevant keywords, so they are organised in a logical way.
- Document approval system: users with permission can approve documents easily by adding a digital approval stamp.
- Controlled access: Grant selected access to each user – so they can view, verify, and authorise as needed.
How do we work?
- We understand your needs and offer the best solution.
- We create a plan of implementation, involving you every step of the way.
- Our team implements the agreed solution with minimum disturbance for you or your employees’ workload.
- We ensure all your employees know how to use the system to its full capability.
- We are always only a call away. We will maintain an ongoing relationship to support you anytime.