1. Do you offer lease / finance options?
A. Yes, we have a range of leasing companies with whom we work closely, including Xerox Finance, who offer preferential rates.
2. Can you supply and support across the United Kingdom?
A. We have corporate clients with hundreds of sites across the United Kingdom, ranging from Devon in the South to Aberdeen in the North. These clients rely on Advanced UK to complete the delivery, configuration, training, and support for their solutions.
3. I’m interested in one of the products / services advertised on your website. What are the next steps?
A. Our teams of product specialists are at your service. Why not request an introductory meeting, online or in person? We work to your schedule.
4. I need help finding the right solution for my business, how can Advanced UK help?
A. We’d like to understand your goals, and then we’ll assemble the right team to find the best solution. There’s no charge for our advice.
1. Do you have a showroom?
A. Yes, our showroom is truly state of the art, and is located near our Uxbridge headquarters. Here you can see the full range of our print and business solutions in a corporate environment.
2. Who are you, and how long has Advanced UK been in business?
A. We’re in our thirtieth year! Our full business name is Advanced Business Equipment Limited.
3. What is your corporate approach to data protection?
A. We were early adopters of the GDPR, and we invested heavily in making our IT systems robust, and in having a qualified third party audit our entire privacy strategy.
4. I see you offer services for ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance. Please explain your credentials.
A. Advanced UK has a partnership with one of Europe’s largest accreditation firms. Working with them closely, we guide our clients through the entire process, using their own certified experts for the delivery of the certifications.
5. What qualifications do your consultants maintain?
A. Among our consultants, we have specialists accredited to many standards, including COBIT, PRINCE2, ITIL, as well as qualifications in Business Continuity.